Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript contains writings on the results of research or studies in the field of tourism, or related to the tourism sector
- Manuscripts or articles to be published in the Indonesian Tourism Journal are original scientific papers, never published in other print or electronic media
- The manuscripts or articles are written using the Times New Roman font; font size 14 for titles, 12 for names of authors and institutions, 11 for main writing, 10 for bibliography, 9 for writing in tables and sources of images and tables; space between paragraphs is 1.2; top and left margins are 4 cm, bottom and right margins are 3 cm on A4 size paper (21 cm x 29.5 cm). The maximum length of the manuscript is 20 pages and is given a page number on each sheet. All manuscripts are sent using the Microsoft Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) format.
- The manuscripts or articles are required to be adjusted according to the Style House in the Author Guidelines
- The author's name is listed under the title, written in full without mentioning the title, centered. The author's address (name and address of the institution where the author works) is written in full under the author's name. The e-mail address is written below the author's address