- The editor of the Indonesian Tourism Journal is responsible for deciding which articles are suitable for publication through editorial board meetings. Editors are guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and constrained by legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving the submitted articles, the editorial team is based on the principle of equal treatment.
- In the process of reviewing and decision making regarding the submitted manuscripts or articles, the editorial team does not differentiate between the author's race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology.
- Editors and editorial team will not disclose any information about the submitted manuscripts or articles unless with the author's permission.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) after submission will not be used by the editor's own research and will be returned directly to the author.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
The reviewers assisting editors in making editorial regarding the submitted manuscripts / articles
- The reviewers are responsible for the recommendations of the articles being reviewed
- The manuscripts or articles’ review is carried out objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- The reviewers are responsible for citations, references, and plagiarism for the reviewed articles.
- The reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information
- The authors are required to present the articles of their thoughts or research in a clear, honest, and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- The authors are responsible for the submitted articles.
- The authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of originality of the work, not plagiarism, and have never been published in a journal or other publication.
- The authors are required to cite references of other works or writings
- The authors are required to write the articles ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- The authors are prohibited from submitting or publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author has no objection if the articles undergo editing without changing the substance or main idea of the writing.
- The Indonesian Tourism Journal as a scientific journal publisher is responsible for publishing articles that have gone through the process of editing, peer reviewing, layout adjustment according to rules of scientific journals publishing.
- The Indonesian Tourism Journal is responsible for guaranteeing academic freedom of the editors and the reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- The Indonesian Tourism Journal is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.